Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate - the Effects of Pheromones - an IntroductionThe term pheromone for men from two Greek words: pherein ("to transfer") and hormon, which means "to stimulate". Pheromones are aromatic chemical compounds released by one individual that affect the sexual physiology and behavior of another individual.
- Since 1870 scientists have known about pheromones and recorded the effects of pheromones on mating in insects and other animal species.
- In 1986 the scientists proved the existence of human pheromones and began to document their effects on humans.
- Getting information on specific topics can be quite irritating for some.
- This is the reason this article was written with as much matter pertaining to Pheromones as possible.
- This is the way we aim to help others in learning about Pheromones.
Humans Cannot Consciously Detect Another Person's Pheromones, I.EWe can't "smell" them in the traditional sense. But, do pheromones work undetectable by the human sense of smell, how can people be influenced by pheromones? The answer is that pheromones are detected by an organ inside the nose called the vomeronasal organ (VNO). The VNO passes the signals that pheromones send, on to the part of the brain which governs some basic human sensations, like love, hate, anger and, of course, sexual arousal. Now that we think about it, Phermone massage oil actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and piege a pheromone.
The Effects of the Androstadienone Pheromone
You're looking for the woman or man of your dreams, remember that pheromones in your body scent are playing a large role in mate attraction. People who use commercial pheromone products claim that the product (pheromone perfume, cologne or oil) they use increases their attractiveness to members of the opposite sex. But it's not just sexual attraction that is increased by wearing pheromones. Androstenol pheromone perfumes report that people pay more attention to them and are generally more friendly to them. It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day.
Male pheromones play a role in maintaining the health of women, especially the health of the female reproductive system. Researchers have found that women who have sex with men at least once a week are more likely to have normal menstrual cycles, fewer infertility troubles and a milder menopause than women who have sporadic sex.
Do pheromones work...!!
* Euphoria Human Pheromones Perfumes and Colognes contain scientifically engineered pheromone concentrate ...