Chikara Official Pheromone - Do Male Pheromones Affect the Way Women Think?Research into male pheromones tends to focus on two different areas. The first is identifying the impact of pheromones on hormone levels, which documents their role as primers of human sexual behavior. Primers create the optimum hormonal conditions for human reproduction by causing long-lasting shifts in female hormone levels. For instance, exposure to male pheromones helps regulate women's menstrual cycles, which makes conception more likely. A primer role for human male pheromones is important to the perpetuation of the human species.
However, unlike in the animal kingdom, where sexual activity results from a combination of the right chemical messages and access, sexual behavior in humans is a complex phenomenon. Cognition (thoughts) and emotions or feelings play important roles in determining whether sexual behavior occurs. So several studies have focused on the impact of human male pheromones on the brain activity and feelings of women. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Pheromones.
- However, far more interesting to most people is the potential role of male pheromones as triggers or releasers of sexual activity in women.
- The role of pheromones as triggers for sexual activity in lower mammals and other species is well known.
- Sometimes, what we hear about Pheromones can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical.
- This is why we have introduced this side of Pheromones to you.
Amie Reese, Scientific Researcher SpecializingIn the fascinating area of human pheromones has created the most effective formula that We have written a humorous anecdote on Pheromones to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Pheromones too!
Another study using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans to study sexual magnetism: pheromones found evidence that exposure to the pheromone AND excited the brain areas associated with sexual function. Another important distinction is that, when it's used to refer to brain activity, 'excitation' means increased electrical activity. Excitation in this context is different than the notion of sexual excitation. Again, while excitation of these parts of the brain is necessary for sexual activity, increased electrical activity doesn't always lead to sexual behavior. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Pheromone spray we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!
- This particular study, researchers found that women paid more attention to men who were wearing very small amounts of AND.
- The concentration of the male pheromone that the men applied was too small for the women to consciously detect via the sense of smell.
- Interestingly, the researchers also found that the female brain processed the sensory input from AND at twenty times the speed of other substances.
- They also found that a small proportion of women-roughly 10%-were exquisitely sensitive to this male pheromone.
- The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Pheromones.
- So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Pheromones.
One study showed that exposure to very small amounts of a male pheromone, androstadienone (AND), was associated with psychological arousal. It's important to note that psychological arousal is different than sexual arousal. When it's used in the psychological sense, 'arousal' means heightened attention and focus. While psychological arousal is necessary for sexual arousal, it certainly doesn't always lead to it. In other words, women have to pay attention to something to find it sexually arousing, but they don't become sexually aroused by the vast majority of things to which they pay attention. There is a lot of jargon connected with Pheromones. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.