Pheramoan - Pheromones and Career AdvancementAll experts agree that you must take control of your career to move forward. That means you should search for ways to find challenging work, progress in your field, or increase your visibility.
Once Worked With a Woman Named Stephanie (Not Her Real Name) Who Was Very Plain LookingShe did not have androsterone ovulating women her work performance was average. The difference was she gave off an air of confidence that made her seem more credible in management's eyes. Stephanie worked her way up the ladder, leaving many of us who were more qualified in the dust. I asked her secret and she replied "pheromones!"
Pheromones May be an Excellent Tool for Advancing Your CareerDuring these trying times we need to avail ourselves of each tool that may help improve success. At some point you may have to convince management that your idea is the best way to proceed. You may need that extra factor so that you stand out from your friends, have the best chance for advancement, or find yourself fighting in order to save your job.
- Renee saw money wasted all around her where she worked and was determined to show the company executives how in order to save the company money.
- After it was apparent that no one was taking her seriously, she decided to apply pheromones to her reports.
- The execs that formerly disregarded her recommendations, started to take more time reading her reports.
- From that point on they searched for Renee for her views.
- This article on Secret Weapon was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader.
- Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.
Attending job fairs is a terrific way to connect with potential companies, however they attract hundreds of people who are competing for the same jobs. Eric was desperate for a job. He heard about pheromones helping in such situations. He left his name with different people and also each time he turned in his registration form he put some pheromones on the form. In the end he got to choose the job he wanted.
- Interviewing for a new job could be frustrating because you need to find a way to set yourself above other candidates competing for the same job.
- Interviewers make subjective hiring decisions rather than objective ones because they see numerous candidates with similar qualifications.
- Pheromones may subconsciously inspire the interviewer to hire you only because it is the one extra factor that makes you stand out!