Man Pheromone Cologne - Pheromones for Women - the Truth about Pheromones and WomenWhile men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women joining the ranks.
- There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and if you consider human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
- The Mating Game Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble.
- Most of the relevant information on Pheromones has been included here.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to a man if men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to be attracted to the opposite sex?
Pheromone Jasmine Perfume for Women by Marilyn Miglin
- While pheromones for women are available in both fragrance and concentrate form, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Use lightly and remember, more is not better.
- An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say.
- Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.
- Tests have indicated a man's testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can rise anywhere from 100-150% and more amazing, the reaction is almost instant.
- Writing something about Pheromones seemed to be something illogical in the beginning.
- However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical.
- Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.
Pheromones for WomenCopulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic. We had at first written a rough assignment on Pheromones. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Pheromones for Men
So what's available for the ladies? Are there pheromones for women on the market? Sure there are. It just seems that they don't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Pheromones, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Pheromones.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their quest for relationships with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?