A314 Pheromone - Sexually Attract Opposite Sex With Pheromone FragranceFor the past few years, the effects of pheromones in human sexuality and attraction, have been a hot topic of controversy and debate! In most of the animal kingdom, the relationship between sex and pheromones is pretty clear. But with humans, things become a little more complicated.
- Wasn't until the mid-eighties that human pheromone ducts were discovered, under our armpits.
- These pheromones are hidden in the body's natural scent and play a huge role in attracting sexual partners.
- Your body odors can attract a person whose natural immunity to disease is different from your own.
- This mean that any offspring from you and this person, will have immunity to a wider variety of disease.
- When doing an assignment on Pheromones, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here.
- Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.
- So according to research, wearing pheromones may have a subtle but strong effect on members of the opposite sex around you.
- But don't take science's word for it, try wearing a pheromone fragrance yourself and see if you notice any effect on those around you.
After conducting a series of scientific experiments, it was discovered that 74% of people wearing a commercial pheromone fragrance, experienced an increase in kissing, hugging, and sexual intercourse! Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Pheromones whenever possible.
And the benefits from wearing pheromone fragrance don't stop there! Research has discovered that the sex lives between couples experiencing "sexual problems" have been markedly improved by adding pheromone fragrances to traditional therapy methods. It is also possible that wearing pheromone fragrance reduces depression and stress. There are even some recent theories that wearing a pheromone fragrance may even reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Pheromones.