Pheromone Superstore - Purchasing Pheromone Products - an IntroductionMany different pheromones products are now available on the market. Pheromone products come in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone perfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone cologne: the secret to attract the opposite sex in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use different types of pheromone products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men.
- So, where to start?
- Use one product and pay attention to the reactions of men or women around you.
- Then try another pheromone product.
- The key with testing a product is to be persistent and to test in different situations.
- You cannot just apply pheromones then sit back and wait.
- Don't be discouraged if you don't see results immediately.
- Remember that everybody has unique body chemistry.
- Try different dosage or a different mix of two or more pheromone colognes.
- Testing is the best way to find out what works for you.
- And it's not expensive - there are a lot of free pheromone samples available - and pheromone kits for beginners as well.
- The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Pheromones.
- So do go ahead and read this to learn more about Pheromones.
Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Pheromones that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!