Intense Pheromone - Pheromones Throughout HistoryMany researchers have questioned whether or not human pheromones or the lack thereof could have affected drastic changes in history. Some say yes while others vehemently say no, that humans are not ruled by pheromones alone so their place in history cannot be affected by it. Humans are different than animals and insects that are completely run by top 5 pheromone colognes for attracting women receive from animals or insects within their own species.
- Because there has been research into this area, it has become common practice to utilize products that will imitate natural pheromones.
- The key to using oils or products to enhance or create a pheromone signal is to use more than a dab, but not a lot as to be considered over-bearing.
- Another thing to remember is to not use multiple fragrances.
- When multiple fragrances are used the pheromone signal that is given off can become very confusing.
- Most products are used in order to entice someone of the other sex and they can be huge confidence boosters when searching for a potential mate.
- It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Pheromones.
- Such is the amount of matter that is available on Pheromones.
The past, it was not uncommon for people to go long periods without bathing or cleaning of any sort. Because pheromone signals are enhanced by the amount of sweat on a person's body, it is believed that the more "unclean" a person was, the stronger that their pheromone signal was. Pheromone signals can create bonds between a man and a woman, or a man and his wife, meaning that when the pheromone signals are present at a consistent level, the bond will last. We have written a humorous anecdote on Pheromones to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Pheromones too!
However, once people began to bathe on a regular basis, the bond between a man and a woman began to deteriorate. For instance, when the Romans Empire came into being, men and women held their marriage vows above all. But, once the Roman Empire became its strongest, and bathing was encouraged at daily meetings at the conveniently located municipal baths, the divorce rate jumped to a high rate. Many researchers believe that the divorce rate was in direct correlation to the fact that the Romans were bathing on a daily basis and thus were removing their personal pheromone signals. .