Does Pherlure Work ?

Q&A about male pheromones
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 88

Does Pherlure Work ?

Beitragvon Admin » 13. Sep 2016 02:39

Passion Pheromone Attractant - Does Pherlure Work ?

Does Pherlure really work? I've read mixed reviews concerning Pherlure cologne and wanted to try it first hand to see if it lived up to the bold claims. Unfortunately, most pheromone products don't work. Read on as I explain what happened when I tried Pherlure cologne and whether Pherlure really works.

Fact Check: The edge pheromone products do actually work but it's up to you if want to get your girl in the sack. Ok, so let's move on and let me show you my results after two weeks of using Pherlure. :evil:

One Question Remains about Pherlure

Even though I'm completely impressed with my results with Pherlure, the big question is how it compares to the leading pheromone brands. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to discount rate cologne pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds. :oops:

• To see how Pherlure stacks up to the other leading pheromones, check out my complete Pheromone Reviewsand start getting laid.
  • About the Author: Writing something about Pheromones seemed to be something illogical in the beginning.
  • However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical.
  • Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.

Pherlure's Attracting Power

I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack. We had at first written a rough assignment on Pheromones. Then after a few improvisions and enhancements here and there, we have ended up with this end product.

Was Approached by Ten Girls of Which Seven Showed a Strong Interest in Me

Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works.
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "Unscented Pheromone"