Pheromone to Attract Men - How Pheromone Colognes Work to Get You NoticedHumans produce and react to pheromones, so much so that studies have even shown that exposure to men's pheromones can affect a woman's ovulation cycle, meaning, her readiness and interest in having intercourse.
Synthesized versions of these compounds can be even more potent and effective than one's natural "odor print" mainly because Americans do so much to obliterate any trace of natural odor and sweat. In today's society, our showering, deodorizing, cologne-applying and almost sterile approach to cleanliness keep our natural pheromones from doing their job. There is a lot of jargon connected with Pheromones. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.
- Why Nexus Pheromones is the #1 formula today?
- Nexus Pheromones products are DOUBLE STRENGTH concentrations of human pheromones, not weak dilutions offered by some imitators.
- Nexus Pheromones is packaged in 1 ounce bottles, compared to the "industry standard" of 10ML!
- You get more than twice as much!
- Sometimes, what we hear about Pheromones can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical.
- This is why we have introduced this side of Pheromones to you.
- Then take your newly anointed self on a test drive and notice what reactions you get and how you feel.
- Remember, the greatest aphrodisiac on earth is confidence -- so using a little pheromone to boost it is an excellent way to go.
That's Why the Idea of Concentrated Pheromones Makes So Much SenseThe trick is finding a good source of genuine pheromones, not just diluted or even fake preparations making claims. There are a few good products out there that actually are what they say and have an excellent reputation for creating more arousal, more interest, more attraction and more willingness in the opposite sex. One we recommend is Nexus Pheromones, made from 100% genuine human pheromone. If you're shopping around, insist on a money-back guarantee and note whether the product is pure concentrate vs. a cologne or alcohol preparation that simply contains some tiny proportion of hormone. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Pheromones.
The Effect of Pheromones Has Been Very Well StudiedThey cause an instinctual, almost automatic sexual response, which scientists call a "releaser" effect. Each person has a unique "odor print" that's just as individual as fingerprints, created by compounds released from the sebaceous glands, sweat glands and other glands. Among the chemicals and compounds released are pheromones, which drift into our companion's nasal passage and stimulate specialized receptors. Scientists are still studying the receptors to determine whether the "vomeronasal organ" is devoted to exclusively to sensing pheromones, or whether pheromone receptors are part of a more complex system along with olfactory receptors in the nasal passage.
All the old jokes about being able to "bottle" sex appeal turn out to have a basis in reality. Recently scientists discovered how to isolate and concentrate the chemical-hormonal substances -- called pheromones -- that create sexual attraction in humans. It's now possible to wear pheromones and put out their invisible sexy signals at will. We have written a sex and scent, your personal pheromones to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Pheromones too!
With Nexus Pheromones, it all happens instantly, naturally and without her knowing anything except that she is attracted to you. You'll experience more attention, more conversation and more sex, guaranteed! We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Pheromones to get the real impact of the article. Pheromones is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.
- The two compounds that are most widely recognized as pheromones are androstadienone (AND) and estratetraenol (EST).
- AND is a derivative of testosterone and EST is a relative of estrogen.
- Scientists have shown that the chemicals change brain patterns as detected by EEGs, functional MRIs, and PET scans, and induce mood changes.
- That evidence is consistent with what pheromones would do.
- We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Pheromones that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!