Make Pheromone Perfume - Pheromones Cologne - It's Nice!Has a friend recently recommended or suggested you try pheromone colognes? Naturally, people do not want to sound uneducated, so chances are you nodded your head when he or she asked you if you knew what pheromones are.
But Stress No Longer, Here's Your One Stop Guide to PheromonesPheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.
- Androstenone This pheromone is found in both men and women, although predominantly known of as a male pheromone.
- It typically creates a dominant, intimidating, aggressive aura.
- The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex.
- Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension.
- However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.
- Tests have also yielded common patterns of increase in sexual attraction to the opposite sex.
- The opposite sex is more open and friendly to meeting you, when under the application of the cologne.
- The opposite sex is more flirtatious, smiles more often, and suggestive.
- In fact, one study concluded that women who used the cologne were more open to intimate encounters, including sex.
- Not bad for a cologne.
Androstenol There are now two types of this compound that are used in pheromone products, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Pheromones to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Pheromones. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Pheromones.
As you can see, androsterone, androstenone, and androstenol all have a powerful impact in the world of pheromones and can greatly increase desirable traits such as courage, self-confidence, friendliness, chattiness, and trustworthiness. Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Pheromones? Neither did we! Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.